Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I got an interview!

Alright, well I just sat here for about an hour and wrote an entire blog entry and when I went to publish it, it erased everything instead. I am so pissed and frustrated, I don't have the strength to rewrite it all tonight. Since I was only able to recover the first paragraph, here it is:

I got my first response to a job application! I will be interviewing for a receptionist position at Indiana University in The Office of the Bursar which is responsible for collecting university fees and departmental charges from students. It is a temporary position ending in January which I am actually very excited about. We know that Evan and I will be in the area until Evan finishes recording his next album which I anticipate will be some time in March or April of 2012. A temporary job means that I don't have to worry about committing to Indiana for the next few years and have the freedom of moving when Evan is finished.

1 comment: